- a good arcade game, a weak port. but they're all weak. you're a
guy with a sword, a mace, whatnot, and you break heads. very hard.
- casino games
- this is a decent game- play blackjack, pinball, roulette, the
slots, whatnot. build your small stake into a million dollars.
tricky. decent game, though. passwords help. :)
- joe montana football
- the only game i found to buy, and didn't inherit. mediocre
game, it's football. most sports games i don't get too terribly
enthusiastic over. and this appears to be a port of the genesis game.
- another arcade port, this of a weaker game. damned tough game.
you punch and kick people, and your effective kick and punh range is
slightly over 3 pixels.
- ultima iv
- this is a great game. great port of the original. however, i get
too damn frustrated by games like this after playing for 8 hours,
and accomplishing nothing.
- great basketball
- mediocre basketball. it is 8 bit, it is a sports game. it's more
playable than some of the newer games, i feel. hell of a spot better
than 2600 basketball, that's for damn sure.