Booth Martin 802-476-7942
Contract Programming, Inc firstname.lastname@example.org
28 Delmont Avenue
Barre, Vermont 05641
- write RPG and CL code,
- translate design goals to machine-capable code,
- analyze a troubled application,
- design an effective and complete solution,
- write new sections of code for existing applications,
- be "on-call" for emergencies and disaster recovery,
- teaching; new staff or new systems,
- emergency fill-in of critical staff.
- team member in conversion of Sys/36 to AS400 for a small
- maintain and operate a manufacturer's existing Sys/36
installation while headquarters converted to an AS400.
- a West Coast software firm's clients had, through the years,
installed various custom software changes. Our project was to
help convert these customized changes to a new Version level.
- design, write and install a mailing/solicitation and tracking
system for an environmental group.
- design, write and install an Accounts Payable system.
- design & write a new "front-end" for an existing Payroll
system to key in, edit and tally variable data.
- be the "on-call" computer professional for organizations that
can not justify full-time staffs, yet need full support.
Range of Clients:
- Construction machinery dealer
- Food processor/manufacturer
- Hosiery manufacturer
- Machine shop, sheet metal shop & foundry
- Mail order and retail chain
- Retail stationary store
- Software manufacturer
- Town government
Booth Martin: Above average RPG coding skills, good with date and
calendar math, knowledgeable with CL, DDS, and OCL. Sample code
is available for review. I can work with RPG, RPGII, RPGIV,
RPG400, RPGLE. I design applications when asked, and provide
effective solutions to business problems. I understand business,
business rules, and all levels of financial reporting.